Infrastructure in a View:
DCFSE has a well equipped campus with all the modern facilities required to carry out training as well as the necessary practical for our students.
- Computer Lab
- Projector oriented class facility.
- LCD oriented Class Facility
- Conference room.
- Book-bank facility.
- Well furnished Hostel.
- Outdoor Practical Training.
- Single & Double Head Hydrant.
- Water Monitor.
- Smoke Tunnel.
- Vertical & Horizontal Flange Fire.
- Pit & Oil Fire.
- Centrifugal Pump with DG set.
- Fire Tower for Rescue Operations
- CCTV Camera Systems
- DG for Power Back Up of Building
- Refilling Room for all Fire Extinguisher maintenance
- Multi purpose Fire Tender with Multi Stage Pump.
- Fire Tender having capacity 6000 ltr with all types of gadgets.
- Tata Pick-up Truck Specially designed to carry out Fire Fighting Drills.
- Tata Winger fully modified one of its own kind in All over INDIA to
promote the usage of Fire Fighting and enlighten people about the
losses occur due to Fire. (This is the first training van of its kind for
door to door training at end users like ladies, worker at site.)
- Sh. Bir Singh Chief Instructor.
- Sh. Ashok Kumar Chief Pump Operator.
- Sh. Kismat Dahiya Chief Driving Instructor.
- Sh. Shamim Ahmad Facility Incharge Student section
- Sh. Manoj Kumar Chief Instructor.
- 2 Servers.
- 30 Systems.
- 3 MB lease line Internet Connectivity.